Game Grumps: Hard Dudes Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Grumps: Hard Dudes Official Forum

The development and discussion forum for the Game Grumps fan game, Hard Dudes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What inspires you to do what you do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillTheBombard13r

What inspires you to do what you do? Empty
PostSubject: What inspires you to do what you do?   What inspires you to do what you do? EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:26 am

Since I'm a writer I'm naturally inspired by well written stories, whether it be from video games or movies or whatever! My biggest influences are the Bioshock and Fallout series of games and the Sin City films.
I think it'd be nice to hear from everyone else and see what inspires them to work on something like the game we're doing here.
Back to top Go down
ACov96

What inspires you to do what you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What inspires you to do what you do?   What inspires you to do what you do? EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:36 am

The Legend of Zelda is a huge inspiration in all of my work. Since I mostly do music stuff, I tend to try and write similarly to how Koji Kondo does in the sense that all my work should have some kind of theme and emotion to it, not just some chords with a melody over it. It should have a purpose and substance to it just like all of his music does. I also listen to a lot of metal which has surprisingly taught me a lot about theory and tonality and stuff like that so it keeps me always listening and working towards something better.
Back to top Go down

What inspires you to do what you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Grumps: Hard Dudes Official Forum :: Tea Room-
Jump to: